SSRPM (Self Service Reset Password Manager) is used to reset your password periodically or if you lose, it on your own, without the need for IT intervention.
You should have received your temporary username and password before starting this process.
Before you start using your new account you must do two things:
Goto: https://hera.ssdvt.org/SSRPM (Keep this site handy, if you ever forget your password you can reset it yourself!)
- Click on the Enroll into SSRPM link.
- Enter your username and temporary password from your letter.
- Click on Continue
- Pick three super-secret questions
- Type your answer
- Confirm your answer (Your answers are case sensitive)
- Click on the Enroll button